New Delhi: The Indian technology giant Karbonn mobile has launched two budget smartphones, the Titanium Moghul and Titanium S205 2GB, priced at Rs. 5,790 and Rs. 6,790 respectively.
Both the devices are available via retailers in India. Notably, the Titanium S205 2GB was initially announced back in October but will be going on sale only now.
Following are the specifications of Titanium Moghul and Titanium S205.
Karbonn Titanium Moghul: Price - 5,790
- The Karbonn Titanium S205 2GB runs Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- The Titanium Moghul comes with a 5-inch qHD (540x960 pixels) IPS display with Dragontrail glass for scratch protection.
- It is a dual-SIM device and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM.
- The handset will feature 8GB of inbuilt storage and will come with expandable storage of up to 32GB via microSD card.
- The Titanium Moghul sports an 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and also houses a 3.2-megapixel front camera.
- It is backed by a 2000mAh battery and supports 3G connectivity.
Titanium S205: Price - 6,790
- The Karbonn Titanium S205 2GB features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display with Dragontrail glass.
- It features dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) functionality.
- The Karbonn Titanium S205 runs on 1.2GHz quad-core processor with is clubbed with 2GB of RAM
- The device comes with 16GB inbuilt storage with expandable storage support up to 32GB (via microSD card).
- Karbonn Titanium S205 2GB also sports an 8-megapixel rear and 3.2-megapixel front cameras.
- There is an LED flash at the back of the smartphone.
- The Titanium S205 2GB packs a 2200mAh battery and supports 3G connectivity.