Jagran Post

jagran Post

Know your Provident Fund account details online

quick bites

24 Jun 2013, 03:11 PM
Know your EPFO status with just a click
Know your EPFO status with just a click

New Delhi: Over 50 million PF subscribers can now access their accounts online as retirement fund body Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) launched its e-Passbook service on Friday.

Active subscribers, whose electronic challan-cum-return is already uploaded, can download their e-Passbook every month under the service launched by the EPFO's Central Provident Fund Commissioner R C Mishra on Friday. The facility shall be available on www.epfindia.gov.in.

Read More : PF rate to be unchanged at 8.5 pc in 2013-14

In the case of members who are not active (left service) and have not settled their account or have not become inoperative, the facility to download the passbook on request basis shall be available, EPFO said. Any member of EPFO can register on the member portal by using his or her photo identification number, such as PAN, Aadhaar, National Population Registry, driving licence, passport, voter ID, ration card and use the mobile number as password.

CHECK YOUR PF ACCOUNT ONLINE
  • Provident fund details can be checked on the website- www.epfindia.gov.in
  • Any individual can register himself/herself on the portal by using ID card
  • PAN, Aadhaar, driving license, passport, voter ID and ration cards can be used for registration
  • e-Passbook contains transaction details of an individual’s account
  • EPFO has announced to pay 8.5 percent interest on Provident Fund deposits for 2012-13

Members can add multiple ID (identification) numbers after registration and can use any one for logging into their account. Once registered, a member can download the passbook by entering his or her account number. If available, the passbook will appear for download. The e-Passbook shall contain the transaction-wise details of the member's account (all credits and debits) since the month for which the details for the establishment have been processed in new application software at the field offices.

The facility, however, will not be available for members under exempted establishments under the EPF Scheme 1952 (as the fund details are maintained by the Trust) and inoperative members (i.e. in accounts where no contribution has been received in the preceding 36 months). Under the e-Passbook service, only one registration will be allowed against one mobile number, and a member can download the passbook for only one account number under one establishment. A senior EPFO official told that the exempted PF trust regulated by the body would also be asked to provide this service to their members.

JPN/Agencies

Latest News from India News Desk

For Latest News Updates Follow Jagran Post on

SHARE YOUR VIEWS - POST YOUR COMMENT BELOW
We encourage you to log in and comment. Non-logged-in comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.

Characters remaining

Login/Comment with:ORPost your comment using security code
Name*
E-mail*
Word Verification:*
  Type the characters you see in the picture below
  • Susanta sahoo14 Apr 2014, 00:00 AM

Know your PF account details online. Steps Follow these simple steps. #1. Login to this URL http://members.epfoservices.in/index.php #2. enter your PAN and Mobile No click on sign in (if not registered , then register yourself first). #3. See the details of your account. #4. Download the passbook .. and see the account details.

• Susanta sahoo14 Apr 2014, 00:00 AM

• Amit Kumar Bafna13 Mar 2014, 00:00 AM

I want to know about my PF account details. My PF account no is HR/GGN/10693/002268

• eranna05 Mar 2014, 00:00 AM

my company is sold out how to find & get my epf account number please help me

• biswajit roy26 Nov 2013, 00:00 AM

I want to know about my PF account details. My PF account no is HR/GGN/10693/34750

• SYED ARSHAD21 Aug 2013, 00:00 AM

Hello, Iam ARSHAD How to check my pf balance without epfo number pls tell me what is the procedure ?

• katuri barve07 Aug 2013, 00:00 AM

I want know my PF account no. I don't have it with me. I was working in Reliance BPO.

• Harsha vishnubhai Patel01 Aug 2013, 00:00 AM

tel

• Yogesh Laxman Nainwal06 Jul 2013, 00:00 AM

my name is yogesh nainwal. i want to know my pf detail & balance. my acount is MH/KND/214013/22. please do in my favour as soon as possible

• BISWAJIT MAJUMDER04 Jul 2013, 00:00 AM

i biswajit majumder, I want to know about my PF account details. My PF account no is WB/TLO/47658/391

• DEEPA KT03 Jul 2013, 00:00 AM

my no is DL/935109/3845.i ddnt collect my pf which is from 2011 march to 2012 jan.in globabal health pvt lmt in gurgoan(medanda

• Amar Singh07 Mar 2013, 00:00 AM

Dear Sir my name is Amar Singh i want know my pP F status my p f no. Is up-37785528

• supriya29 Dec 2012, 00:00 AM

I want to know about my PF account details. My PF account no is UP/17457/325

• suprabhat srivastava03 Dec 2012, 00:00 AM

Dear Sir, My name is Supabhat srivastava I want my PF status, PF no. is MP/8187/5959