New Delhi: Lava, an Indian Smartphone manufacturer has launched its budget device Flair S1. The smartphone is listed on company's website with a price tag of Rs 4,349.
The device will be also available via third-party online retailers at Mobile market with a price tag of Rs. 3,799.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The phone comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels
- The Lava Flair S1 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by 1.3GHz dual-core.
- The device is clubbed with 512MB of RAM.
- The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lava Flair S1 packs a 3.2-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The device is powered by a 1750mAh removable battery.
- It measures 135.00 x 67.00 x 9.05 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 143.00 grams.
- The Lava Flair S1 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Regular SIMs.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Also read: Lenovo launches Vibe K5 plus for Rs 8,499 in India