New Delhi: The Chinese technology giant Lenovo today launched K4 Note in India. Earlier, the company has received heaping praises after it launched Lenovo K3 Note and sold over 1.2 million units of the phone last year.
The latest Lenovo K4 Note will be available via e-commerce website Amazon in its first flash sale on January 19, with registrations beginning from today.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The K4 Note features a 5.5-inch full HD display with improved brightness and contrast.
- The device weighs 158 grams and boasts a metal body with replaceable rear panels and also adds a fingerprint scanner on the rear for security.
- It also has dual front speakers and is the first smartphone front speakers and is the first smartphone to have Dolby Atmos enabled on front facing speakers.
- The phone's hardware include the newer Mediatek octa core MT6753 processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB storage (Expandable)
- The device is clubbed with large 3,300mAh battery with fast charging support.
- For connectivity the phone has 4G, WiFI, WiFi Direct and Bluetooth 4.1. Other features include dual SIM, USB host, accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Lenovo claims they have also improved the camera on the K4 note. While it is a 13MP sensor, it now has phase detection autofocus and dual tone LED flash. The front camera remains a 5MP shooter.