The handset will come equipped with fingerprint sensor and a high power rear camera.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The device will feature a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920x1080 pixels resolution.
- The screen of the device will be protected with a coating of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top.
- The device will be powered by a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
- The onboard storage of the smartphone accounts to 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
- It smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and offers dual hybrid SIM support.
- The USP of the smartphone is its 21MP rear camera accompanied with dual LED flash and an 8MP front facing snapper for clicking selfies.
- The handset also features dual front facing speakers powered by Dolby Atmos for improved audio experience.
- On the connectivity front, the Lenono Vibe X3 offers 4G, LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and packs a 3,600 mAh battery.