The Lenovo Vibe K5 is priced at USD129 and Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus at USD149. The smartphones will be available from March, 2016 in platinum silver, champagne gold and graphite gray colour options.
Following are the specifications of Lenovo Vibe K5:
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 features a 5-inch HD display with 1280x720 pixels resolution.
- It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and offers dual sim fucntionlity.
- The handset is powered with 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor
- Lenovo Vibe K5 is paired with 2GB of RAM.
- The onboard storage of the smartphone accounts to 16GB which can be expanded further up to 32GB using a microSD card.
- The device flaunts a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera for selfies.
- On the connectivity front, the smartphone offers 4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and packs a 2,750 mAh battery.
Following are the specifications of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus:
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus consists of a 5-inch Full HD display with 1920x1080 pixels resolution.
- The handset is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- The device is coupled 2GB of RAM.
- The internal storage of the smartphone stands at 16GB which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
- The dual sim smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
- It comes equipped with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front facing snapper to facilitate video calling.
- The connectivity attributes of the device include 4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and it houses a 2,750 mAh battery.
The company has also incorporated stereo speakers in the smartphones powered by Dolby audio for better audio experience.