New Delhi: The details of LG's next flagship smartphone, the G5 was leaked online. New details about LG's next flagship smartphone, the G5, have surfaced claiming several features of the upcoming device including a secondary display.
According to the leak, the LG G5 is said to sport an all-metal body
- The G5 is also rumoured to include a secondary display as the 'ticker display'
- LG G5 will pack a 5.3-inch QHD display, which is smaller than the one seen on the LG G4 (5.5-inch).
- One of the most notable additions on the G5 is said to be in the form of 'Magic Slot' which is said to be linked with some kind of hardware expansion.
- The report claims that the secondary display will be one of the highlight features for the majority of LG handsets launching in 2016.
- Some of the other rumoured innards tipped in the report include Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of inbuilt storage.
- The LG G5 will also pack dual camera setup.
- The G5 is said to sport a 16-megapixel rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle view.
- For battery, the G5 is rumoured to include a 2800mAh battery smaller than the 3000mAh battery seen on the G4.
For the launch, the report suggests that the LG G5 may launch in the 'first quarter 2016 launch.' To recall, the LG G4 was unveiled in April this year.