New Delhi: The South Korean technology giant LG has launched its much awaited smartphone Stylus 2. Like the LG X cam and LG X screen smartphones, the LG Stylus 2 will be showcased at the upcoming Mobile World Congress event to be held in Barcelona, Spain.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The LG Stylus 2 features a 5.7-inch In-Cell display with a screen resolution of 720x1280 pixels.
- It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- The device is clubbed with 1.5GB of LPDDR3 RAM.
- It packs 16GB of inbuilt storage and also supports microSD card.
- The smartphone sports a 13-megapixel rear camera and also packs an 8-megapixel front camera.
- The Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based LG Stylus 2 is backed by a 3000mAh battery
- The smartphone supports LTE, 3G, and 2G connectivity options.
- Some of the other connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and Micro-USB.
- It measures 155x79.6x7.4mm and weighs 145 grams.
- The Stylus 2 will be available in Brown, Titan, and White.
The company as of now has not revealed any pricing details but has noted it will be 'exceptionally priced.' LG revealed that the Stylus 2 will be available in South Korean starting next month and will be available in more markets including Asia, Europe, and the US later.