New Delhi: The Reliance retail’s Lyf brand has raised curtain from two of its much awaited smartphones, the Wind 1 and Water 7 in India. Priced at Rs 6,899 (Lyf Wind 1) and Rs 12,999 (Lyf Water 7) respectively, the smartphones will be available via offline stores like Reliance Digital and Digital Xpress.
Both Lyf Wind 1 and Water 7 smartphones support 4G LTE bands in India - FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) and TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz). Both handsets also support VoLTE (voice over LTE) with HD voice call compatibility.
Following are the specifications of Lyf Wind 1:
- The dual-SIM (Micro-SIM + Micro-SIM) Lyf Wind 1 sports a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS LCD display with Asahi Dragontrail Glass and 294ppi pixel density.
- It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- The Wind 1 smartphone supports 4G on one SIM at a time.
- The smartphone is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- The smartphone is coupled with 1GB of RAM.
- It sports an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel fixed-focus front camera.
- The smartphone supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 64GB).
- Connectivity options include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB apart from 4G (LTE Cat 4 support).
- The handset measures 143x71x8.4mm and weighs 125 grams.
- The Lyf Wind 1 is backed by a 2300mAh battery, which is rated to deliver up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 460 hours of standby time.
Following are the features of Lyf Water 7:
- The dual-SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM) supporting Lyf Water 7 smartphone features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 400ppi
- The smartphone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- The biggest highlight of the Lyf Water 7 is it packs a fingerprint scanner at the rear
- The company says both SIM slots are 4G enabled; though, at one time only one SIM can use 4G while the other will work on 2G
- The handset is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 615 (MSM8939) processor
- The smartphone is clubbed with 2GB of RAM
- It packs 16GB of inbuilt storage and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- The Android 5.1 Lollipop-based smartphone sports a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Some of the camera features on the Lyf Water 7 include face detection, and smile detection modes
- Connectivity options include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB, apart from 4G
- Measuring 155.3x77.2x8.5mm, the Lyf Water 7 weighs 160 grams
- It packs a 3000mAh battery rated to deliver up to 14 hours of talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time on 4G network.
- It will be available in Gold and Silver colour variants.