Indore: Four teenage employees of a tea-shop in Bombay Bazar area were injured in a fire caused by leaking LPG cylinder today, police said.

Saddam, Ameen, Saleem, and Shekh Saleem (all below 16) received burn injuries on hands, face and chest, and were rushed to MY Hospital here.

The fire broke out at around 9 am. Someone was smoking bidi near the stove which may have lighted the leaked gas, according to the owner, Mohd Abdul Haji.

The blaze was immediately extinguished. A case has been registered against the owner.

(Agencies)

Latest News from Madhya Pradesh News Desk