Noida: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati will unveil the Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal and the Green Garden here on Friday.
The unique confluence of art and culture will throw open to public soon after Mayawati will cut the ribbon.

The 3, 32,000 square metre park built at the cost of Rs 955 crore has been divided into three zones.

The construction of the park had hit a roadblock after the Supreme Court directions but had a go ahead later under the vigilance of a high level committee.

Around 75 percent of the park has greenery and remaining 25 percent has concrete construction.

The most important site at this garden is the Dalit Prerna Sthal which is spread in 36.25 acre land. It is 39 metre high and has four small stupas.

The main stupa has statues of three main personalities made up of bronze and the small stupas has the biographies of them in bronze mural depicts.

Two fountains have been installed at the either side of the stupas. The dome houses the statues of Mayawati, Kanshiram and Dr Bhimrao Anbedkar and there is an elephant gallery on either sides.

The second zone of the park is spread in 13.25 acres and has a column plaza. A 35 m high granite pillar has been constructed which has chakras on it. Eleven statues of great saints are installed around the pillar. There is a Ashoka column as well.

The symbol of national unity can be seen in the third zone which is spread in  the area of 33.10 acres. This zone is lush green and a 100-foot high parity symbol has been established.

The pillar is visible from every corner of the park which showcases symbol of national unity.

During the night time, the lights add to the beauty of the park. Caution has been taken while installing these lights so as to not to disturb birds behind the park.

JPN/Bureau