New Delhi: Meizu has launched m3 note smartphone and will go on sale in China from Monday. The smartphone will be available in two different variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB of inbuilt storage version priced at CNY 799 (roughly Rs 8,200), and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version priced at CNY 999 (roughly Rs10,300).
Following are the features of the device:
- The smartphone runs on Flyme OS based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- The dual-SIM Meizu m3 note sports a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) LTPS display with a pixel density of 403ppi.
- It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC (with 4 Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8GHz, and 4 Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1GHz)
- The smartphone coupled with either 2GB or 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM. Inbuilt storage can be supplemented by microSD storage (via hybrid dual-SIM), but Meizu has not detailed the maximum supported capacity.
- The Meizu m3 note sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture and PDAF autofocus, apart from a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
- The smartphone also boasts of a fingerprint sensor with mTouch 2.1 technology, said to recognise fingerprints in 0.2 seconds.
- Perhaps the biggest highlight of the smartphone is its 4100mAh battery.
- Apart from 4G LTE support, the Meizu m3 note offers Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with BLE, and GPS/ A-GPS connectivity options.
- Onboard sensors include accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, and magnetometer.
- It weighs in at 163 grams, measures 153.6x75.5x8.2mm, and will be available in Grey, Gold, and Silver colour variants.