New Delhi: Having wrapped up 2015 with 15 launches, Mercedes-Benz India is not resting on its laurels. The German automaker who is expected to announce record breaking sales in India this calendar year is already gearing up for 2016.
The automobile giant Mercedes-Benz India will launch its much awaited car 'Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 AMG Coupe' in India on January 12, 2016.
Following are the specifications of the car:
- The GLE 450 AMG Coupe is powered by a 2,996 cc, V6 turbocharged petrol engine that produces 362 BHP @ 5,500-6,000 rpm and 520 Nm of torque @ 1,800-4,000 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a 9-speed automatic gearbox and the SUV gets an all-wheel drive system.
- The car has a claimed 0-100 kph time of 5.7 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 250 kph.
- The GLE 450 AMG measures 4,891 mm in length, 2,003 mm in width and 1,719 mm in height.
- It has a wheelbase of 2,915 mm.
- The vehicle features an AMG body kit, which includes bumpers, body cladding and a spoiler on the boot lid.
- It also gets AMG badges, 21-inch AMG alloy wheels and an AMG two-pipe chrome-plated exhaust system.
- The pipes have a centre piece that gives the exhaust system a four-pipe look.
- The interiors of the GLE 450 AMG are black with aluminium inserts.
- The car is equipped with a nappa leather-wrapped 3-spoke AMG sports steering wheel.
The GLE 450 AMG sports seats for the driver and front passenger, brushed stainless steel pedals with rubber studs and carbon-fibre trim with piano black accents. Mercedes-Benz will bring the GLE 450 AMG to India as a CBU.