New Delhi: As announced by Satya Nadela, CEO of Microsoft, the technology giant is all set to launch Surface Pro 4 tablet in New Delhi on January 7.
Following are the specifications of the tablet:
- The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 flaunts a 12.3-inch PixelTouch display with 2736×1824 pixel of resolution
- The tablet will come with 3:2 aspect ratio and a 0.4 mm thick Gorilla Glass 4 protection,
- The Surface Pro 4 will be clubbed with new stylus surface pen and an eraser.
- The users can select the processor from the wide range of Intel’s 6th-generation Core processors, from Core M3 for the base model, to Core i5 and Core i7 options.
- The configurations of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 are powered by Intel HD Graphics 515, Intel HD Graphics 520, and Intel Iris Graphics respectively.
- The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet is 30 percent faster than its previous generation tablet, Surface Pro 3, while, it was seen that it was performing 50 percent faster than Apple Macbook Air.
- It comes with up to 16GB of RAM (4GB base model), and up to a whopping 1TB of SSD storage (starts at 128GB).
- The tablet comes with a full-size USB 3.0 port, a microSD card reader, a 3.5-mm headset jack, a Mini DisplayPort, a Type Cover port, and SurfaceConnect port.
- The new tablet will deliver up to 9 hours of battery backup.
- In addition, it sports an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.