New Delhi: The technology giant has finally announced the sale of its high end variant of its Moto G smartphone- the Moto G Turbo. The 5-inch Qualcomm snapdragon 615 chipset sporting phone will be in stores from December 10 onwards at Rs 14,499.
Following are the specifications of Moto G Turbo:
- The phone comes with a 16GB internal storage variant and has the memory that can be extended up to 32 GB via a microSD memory card.
- It weighs a mere 155 g and measures 142.1 x 72.4 x 11.6 mm
- The android device comes with OLED display panel measures 5.4-inch in size and sports resolution of 1440x2560p
- The phone is also loaded with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera.
- The camera comes with inbuilt geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HD recording features.
- The phone has a 2470mAh battery and it comes with the TurboPower wall charger which can quickly charge your smartphone.
- As for the hardware, the phone comes Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset housed inside the Moto G Turbo has a 1.5GHz octa-core processor and Adreno 405 graphics
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- The phone is compiled with 2GB RAM.
- Moto G Force has 4G, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi with MIMO, and infrared as connectivity option.
- Wi-fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. Sensors such as accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor are present.
- It comes with an IP67 certification making it water and dust resistant.
As an inaugural offer, Motorola is offering 100% cashback to the first 100 lucky buyers, exchange offer for up to Rs 6000 and double data plan on Airtel. These offers are open till 13 December.