New Delhi: Beer is known to be one of the oldest and most widely consumed alcoholic beverages in the world. Brewing beer involves a lot of complex fermentation of starches and flavours, most commonly hops, which give it a rich bitter taste. Although alcoholic, beer is proved to have many health benefits also.
As beer is one of the most popular drinks in the world, especially in the West, new experiments in brewing and beer flavours have been undergoing change worldwide.
Here are six must have beers if you are a butch lovers:
- Dark Lord (Three Floyds): This Russian style beer is brewed with coffee, Mexican vanilla and Indian sugar and is available only once in a year during April at the Three Floyds Brewery in Indiana.
- Heady Topper (The Alchemist): Heady Topper is an unfiltered beer with hints of citrus. It was rated as the best beer in the world in 2015 by Beer Advocate. As it is sold in limited edition series, the Heady Topper beer bottles are sold out in minutes.
- Westvleteren XII: Considered to be world's best beer, Westvleteren XII is sold in small quantities directly by monastries and are available only on pre-orders. Trappist monks from the Catsberg monastery have been brewing beers since 1838 and their beers are known for rich taste and fine quality.
- Pliny the Elder: Brewed with Amarillo, Centennial, CTZ and Simcoe hops, Pliny the Elder is a perfect blend of malt, hops, alcohol and hence it is available in limited stocks.
- Brown Sugga: This American strong ale styled beer was introduced during 1997. It is available only during winters.
- Plead the 5th Imperial Stout: The aromas of dark fruits, chocolate, caramel and roast also makes the this dark beer even more tastier. This Russian Imperial Stout is the the fifth and the last beer of the Dark Horse brewery.
Latest News from Lifestyle News Desk