Government sources said yesterday a decision was yet to be taken on India's participation at the talks on Friday—as proposed by Pakistan.
Following the Pathankot terror attack, India had asked Pakistan to take prompt and decisive action against the terrorists behind the stike and linked it with the FS-level talks. The sources said there was a possibility of postponing the talks by a few weeks.
After the attack, India had said it has provided to Pakistan actionable intelligence to act upon the perpetrators of the terrorist act. India has identified Masood Azhar, chief of banned terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed, as the mastermind of the attack.
It also blamed his brother Rauf and five others for carrying out the attack on January 2 that left all six terrorists and seven Indian security personnel dead.
Earlier in the day, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said India has no reason to distrust Pakistan's assurance that it will take effective action on inputs given about the perpetrators of the attack.

Latest News from India News Desk