Latika Behera (11), a class-V student of the Upper Primary School at Siaria Tailasahi in Dhenkanal area, while consuming the meal allegedly spotted the scorpion in the served potato-soya curry, they said.
    
The children complained of uneasiness and started vomiting soon after consuming the food and were rushed to the district headquarters hospital. Thirty-six of them were discharged after preliminary treatment, while three, including two girls, are undergoing treatment, Dhenkanal Block Extension Officer Dhanjaya Mohapatra said.

(Agencies)

Latest News from State News Desk