New Delhi: The technology company Oppo has launched the camera-centric smartphone Oppo F1. The handset, which went on pre-orders via a third-party retailer website, is now officially up for pre-orders in Europe.
The device will be available at EUR 229 ( appoox Rs 16,800) and will come with Oppo selfie stick.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The Oppo F1 smartphone will run on ColorOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, sports an aluminium body and is slim at 7.25mm.
- It houses a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) resolution IPS display protected by 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 coating with pixel density of 294ppi.
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor clocked at 1.7GHz, Adreno 405 GPU, and 3GB LPDDR3 RAM clocked at 1866MHz are also included the handset.
- In the camera department, the Oppo F1 bears a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and single LED flash. It also includes an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with wider f/2.0 aperture (1/ 4-inch sensor) along with software features such as Beautify 3.0, 8 live colour filters, and more.
- The display also doubles as the flash in low-light environments. It also includes proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and digital compass.
- The smartphone is backed by a 2500mAh Li-Po battery and houses 16GB of inbuilt storage.
- As for the connectivity, the smartphone supports 4G LTE networks (India bands supported), along with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro-USB connectivity.
As per Sky Li, Oppo Vice President and Managing Director of International Mobile Business, the new series is said to "inherit the excellent camera performance and exquisite design tradition."