Following are the specifications of the device:
- The dual-SIM supporting Panasonic Eluga Turbo bears a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display
- The Eluga Turbo is powered by a 64-bit octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz,
- The device is coupled with 3GB RAM.
- The smartphone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop skinned with FitHome UI and houses a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- The Eluga Turbo bears 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be further expanded via a microSD card (up to 32GB).
- In the connectivity section, the handset supports 4G LTE, GPS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0, and Micro-USB options.
- Measuring 142.4 x 71.2 x 6.95 mm, the budget smartphone is backed by a 2350mAh battery
- The smartphone will be available in Marine Blue, Champagne Gold, Rose Gold colour variants.
- The handset also features Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the front and Asahi Dragontrail glass on the back panel.
"India's technology market in 2016 will be focusing on 'Make in India' and 4G enabled devices as an innovation-driven economy has led to the expansion of software and services. With the rollout of 4G/LTE telecommunications technology, we have developed new 4G/LTE compatible models across our product range. The objective of Eluga Turbo is to provide consumers with a premium design and performance," said Pankaj Rana, Business Head - Mobility Division, Panasonic India during the launch.