Today’s grooms are very much conscious about their looks and style. They follow not only the outfits, but also the latest trend of wedding foot wears, accessories and jewelleries. So, don’t feel left out of the dressing-up fun; your wedding is the best opportunity to wow your bride with your amazing sense of style. Here fashion designers tell you the latest trend and fashion.
J J Vallaya:
J J Vallaya named his collection theme ajrak. This word has been derived from Turkey which means precious and rare.
- Shervanis are different. In this collection, shervanis are in style of Jodhpuri, Lakhnawi, Jaipuri or embroidered.
- Team up a-line long kurta with achkan. No matter how your achkan length is short from your kurta, wear it confidently because it’s in vogue.
- Carry Sultana robes and peshwaaz with any simple kurtas, it will give you a royal look.
- Brocade, satin, velvet and raw silk give you rich feeling.
- You can get complete groom look by wearing heavy embroidered sherwani, golden coloured metallic silk pants and sued jewellery lofar shoes.
- There are many options in jewelleries not only for brides but for grooms also. Pearl, studs or multi strands neckpieces, bracelets and cufflinks are the best jewellery options for grooms. In fact stylish brooch can give style statement to your complete look.
Sabyasachi’s collection is based on new moon theme. There is combination of retro glamour look in this collection in which designer showcased the 20’s and 40’s vintage embellishment.
- Customize colour, pattern and embroidery according to your taste and choice.
- If you don’t want heavy embroidered shervani, prefer light colour fabric so that you can wear it on any occasion after your marriage. Drape heavy embroidered stole on it. In addition to that, pear it up with chudidar and mozarees.
- Wear kalgi and safa in accessory. Carry jewelled sword to give royal touch to your overall look.
You can get the glimpse of Madhubani paintings, Egyptian pattern, African tribal motifs and Arabian-Persian-Greek script in Sharbari’s collections.
- Choose any from Nehru collar shirts, angrakkha-style kurta, long jkard close neck jacket, achkan or shervani.
- Dhotis are very much in trend. Play with its pleating and draping.
- Besides this, you can also choose palazzo pants, broad pyjamas and patiyala salwar.
- Add bright coloured raw silk shirt in your wardrobe. Later, you can combine it with trousers, jeans or shorts.
Manav’s collection theme is based on the royal affair inspired by regal look. This collection is enriched with lots of thread works.
- Team long jackets or sherwani with trousers, chudi pants, jodhpurs and breaches.
- You can pear it up with black shoes on any occasions.
- Formal black suit lengths are best option for wedding. Bow-tie style is very much in vogue.
- Prefer to wear double cuffs shirts.
- If you want to experiment something new, keep suit length’s waistcoat in bright colour. Brocade fabric waistcoats are best option for this. It will give you rich feel.