Butter – Chicken
1kg fresh skinless chicken
Lemon juice 1 cup
1 tablespoon chili powder (red)
1 stick of cinnamon
Tow bay leaves
Cardamom seeds ¾
Yoghurt 1 cup
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
Two chopped onions
Garlic paste two table spoon
Ginger paste 1 table spoon
Coriander powder 2 tablespoon
Turmeric powder ¼ table spoon
500gm chopped tomatoes
Chicken stock ½ litter
Soft butter 3 tablespoon
Salt as required
Leaves of coriander
1. In a large bowl add chicken, salt, juice, red chili powder. Marinate this mixture for about 1 hour.
2. Heat a pan with the peppercorns, cloves, bay leaves, cinnamon, almonds until this mixture comes darken .Then cool itand add the remaining cardamom seeds .Now bland coarse powder with a blander .
3. Mix the yoghurt, with spice powder and mix them with chicken .Then give 1 hour more to marinate again.
4. Heat oil in a fry pan with medium volume. Now add onions wait until this colors turns to brown .Then add your remaining garlic and ginger paste .fry again for 1 minute.
5. Add chicken which is marinated before and fry it .Then add tomato paste, methi, chicken stock, and remaining yogurt mix.
6. Cook this until the chicken comes tender.
7. Melt the butter with low heat in another pan the pour it to the cooking chicken.
8. Spread over the coriander leaves then serve this warm butter chicken recipe with naan roti.