1. The Congress Vice President also said he would give the NDA dispensation "zero out of 10" for its handling of issues involving farmers and labourers. But if some industrialists and corporate houses are concerned, I will give 10 out of 10," he added.
2. Rahul further said, that the move of BJP-led government has affected farmers and labourers of Amethi and 10 neighbouring districts. The Centre wanted to take revenge from me, but the move has affected farmers.
3. "Had the food park been set up, it would have changed the fate of farmers. By cancelling it, the Modi government has dealt a blow to farmers. He has snatched it from them and not from me. We will pressure the government to get it back," Gandhi said.
4. His attack on the Modi government comes in the wake of Union Minister Smriti Irani's tour of the Congress pocket borough -- where she had unsuccessfully contested against Gandhi in the last Lok Sabha election -- and her charge that he cared more for a business house than for the farmers of Amethi.
5. Rahul has slammed the Centre both inside and out of Parliament over the food park issue.
6. Pointing at the overseas travel which Modi has undertaken, the Congress vice president further said that the Prime Minister was visiting foreign places while ignoring the plight of farmers and labourers back home.
7. "The PM is visiting foreign countries, but he does not go to the houses of farmers and labourers," Gandhi said.
8. Earlier, Gandhi was given a warm welcome here by locals and farmers who assured him of their support in his struggle for their cause.