According to a filing with bourses, Ramky said it holds 70 per cent stake in the JV while its partner Barbrik has the remaining 30 per cent share.
"A joint venture comprising Ramky Infrastructure Limited and Barbrik has been awarded the project ...," the company said.
The project has to be completed within 550 days, the company further said.
Shares of Ramky Infra closed 11.64 per cent higher at Rs 53.25 apiece on BSE.

Latest News  from Business News Desk