New Delhi: The Reliance Jio, under its Lyf brand has raised curtain from the budget phone Lyf Flame 4 in India. Earlier, the company had launched a series of Flame phone (Flame 1, Flame 2, and Flame 3).
The new Lyf Flame 4 will be available for purchase at an affordable price of Rs 3,999. The Lyf Flame 4 is one of the more affordable 4G LTE devices in the market at this time.
Following are the main features of Lyf Flame 4:
- The Lyf Flame 4 has a quad core 1.5 GHz chipset
- Lyf Flame 4 is clubbed with 512 MB of RAM
- The phone is packed with 4″ WVGA 480×800 screen using Asahi Dragontrail glass
- There is a 1400 mAh battery with a rating talk time of up to 4.5 hours
- Lyf Flame 4 is coupled with internal memory of 8GB, with expansion supported up to 32GB. The notable sensor in the device is an accelerometer
- The USB interface is a micro USB 2.0 port
- The Lyf Flame 4 has a 2MP rear camera and a 0.3 MP VGA front camera
- The camera supports HDR, panorama, and burst and slow motion video modes. Both rear and front cameras support 3x zoom
- The connectivity options available include 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth