New Delhi: Reliance Retail has launched its fourth LYF-branded smartphone 'Flame 1' in India , priced at Rs. 6,490.
The smartphone is now listed on the company's online store. Unfortunately, there is no word on the availability of the handset as of now.
The company has so far unveiled three Lyf branded phones namely the Lyf Earth 1, Water 1, and Water 2 smartphones. The Lyf Flame 1 is also now the most affordable Lyf-branded smartphone from Reliance Retail. The phone will be available in Black, Red, and White colour variants.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- The Lyf Flame 1 smartphone features a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480x854 pixels) display.
- The Android 5.1 Lollipop-based Flame 1 offers dual-SIM support.
- The handset is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor
- The phone is clubbed with 1GB of RAM.
- It packs 8GB of inbuilt storage and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- The Lyf Flame 1 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. There is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera also on board, which can be considered the highlight of the handset at this price point.
- Some of the camera features on the Lyf Flame 1 include face detection, blink detection, and smile detection modes. Connectivity options include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Micro-USB.
- Measuring 132.6x66.2x9.3mm, the Lyf Flame 1 weighs 138 grams. It packs a 2000mAh battery which is rated to deliver up to 8 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time.
- Similar to other Lyf-branded phones, the Flame 1 also supports 4G LTE bands in India - FDD Band 3 (1800MHz) and TDD Band 40 (2300MHz).