- The local unit resumed lower at 66.27 as against last weekend's level of 66.19 at the Interbank Foreign Exchange (Forex) market dropped further to 66.48 before ending at 2-month low of 66.47, showing a loss of 28 paise, 0.42 percent.
- The rupee had last ended at 66.54 on September 11, 2015
- It hovered in the range of 66.24 to 66.48 during the day
- The dollar index was trading up by 0.15 percent
- Oil prices fell in Asia today
- The benchmark BSE Sensex fell by 49.15 points, or 0.19 percent, to settle at 25,819.34
Latest News from Business News Desk