- The 30-share barometer, which had lost 699.86 points in the previous two sessions, rebounded 38.66 points, or 0.16 percent, to 23,127.59.
- Similarly, the 50-share NSE Nifty moved up by 15.50 points, or 0.22 percent, to 7,034.20.
- Stocks of companies related to railway such as Titagarh Wagon and BEML edged up by 0.85 percent and 0.39 percent, respectively, to Rs 124.80 and Rs 1,021.95.
- Besides, capital goods, consumer durable, metal, PSU, healthcare and auto stocks saw some demand.
- Meanwhile, Japan's Nikkei ticked up 0.70 per cent while Hong Kong's Hang Seng was down 0.62 percent in morning trade today.
- Shanghai Composite plunged 2.44 percent, weighed down by concerns over a slowing economic growth ahead of a meeting of the G20 group of countries.
- The US Dow Jones Industrial Average ended 0.32 percent higher in yesterday's trade.
Latest News from Business News Desk