Katrina, whose name was once linked with the Dabangg Khan, has on Friday revealed that Salman will always be an 'important part' of my life.
Considering Katrina's latest revelations, we are here listing six points why Salman is so important for the actress.
1. Even after flaunting off her assets and appearing in bold avatar, Katrina's debut film 'Boom' was a major flop at the box office. Her career witnessed a set back with her first film being a flop one. At that time Salman came up as her saviour and provided a new direction to Katrina's career.
2. Salman roped in Katrina in his brother's production 'Maine Pyar Kyun Kia' and the movie marked her success in Bollywood. It was since then the actress hogged limelight and earned recognition in the film industry.
3. Time and again Salman helped the actress. If Katrina was in any trouble Salman was just a phone call away. Katrina Kaif easily climbed her success ladder with superstar's support.
4. The duo fell in love with each other and dated for almost an year. However, after dating for an year, Katrina broke up with Salman saying that the actor was too dominating. Kaif allegedly started dating the "Barfi" actor Ranbir Kapoor.
5. Even after their break up, Salman never stopped caring for his ex-girlfriend. He launched Katrina's younger sister Isabella in a Canadian film that was co-produced by none other than Dabangg Khan himself.
6. Katrina and Salman worked together in films like 'Ek tha Tiger', 'Yuvvraaj', 'Partner' among others and all the movies were much liked by the audiences.