A website suggests eight constructive ways of waking up fresh daily: (Agencies)
* Don't sleep in: The most important thing about establishing a healthy sleep pattern is to wake up on time.
* Don't use electronics right before sleeping: Many people use their phones or laptops right before they sleep. These gadgets emit light that signals the brain that it is time to wake up.
* Nap strategically: A mid day snooze often helps in optimizing alertness, productivity and creativity.
* Engage in physical activity: Physical activity is very important, people who do this often sleep better.
* Think about sleep before sleeping: It is very important to prepare yourself for sleeping an hour or so before bed.
* Eat and drink the right stuff at the right time.
A website suggests eight constructive ways of waking up fresh daily: