New Delhi: Smartron, a new Indian brand which made its foray in the tech market lined up a series of product for its customers. The company has launched a Windows 10-powered 2-in-1 called the t.book and an Android-powered smartphone called the t.phone.
The t.book is priced at Rs 39,999 and will go on sale on 8 April, while the t.phone will be available 18 April onwards. Both devices will be exclusively sold on Gadgets360.
Following are the specifications of t.book:
- The t.book features an all-metal unibody with dual tone styling that looks pretty similar to Microsoft’s Surface lineup.
- The product is clubbed with full-size foldable keyboard and hinged kickstand.
- The t.book is packed with 2.2-inch multi-touch WQXGA (2560×1600 pixels) display with an oleophobic coating and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Intel CoreM 64-Bit chipset with a Turbo frequency of 2GHz and 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM.
- Memory options include a 128GB SSD for storage and a microSD card slot that accepts cards of up to 128GB in capacity.
- On the Camera front, the device includes a 5MP AF camera on the back and 2MP unit up front.
- The tablet packs in an accelerometer and gyroscope and a 2X1W stereo speaker setup above the display.
- Connectivity options include 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual channel) MIMO.
- As for the ports, you get two USB 3.0 ports, micro HDMI port, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type C port for charging.
- The soft keyboard connects via a magnetic pogo connector.
- The 2-in-1 features a 10,000mAh battery that Smartron claims will deliver up to 10 hours of non-stop usage.
The software options include Windows 10 Home/Pro and Smartron has included its custom Hubtron tcloud tcare apps for a more connected experience. The 2-in-1 will be available in grey+orange and full grey options.
Click here: In pics: Sachin Tendulkar launches Smartron laptop, smartphone