Bhubaneswar: Three people were killed and one was injured Saturday in a fire mishap in a small hotel in Barbil town of Odisha's Keonjhar district on Saturday, about 210 km from here, police said.

The fire believed to be caused by an electric short circuit broke out during the early hours when they were sleeping in their rooms at Lucky India Hotel, B.R. Kerketa in charge of the local police station said.

While three people were killed, another person sustained burn injuries. The injured was being treated at a hospital, said the official.

(Agencies)

Latest News from State News Desk