Vadodara: Three students were injured in a fire mishap on Saturday at a primary school in Tarsali on the city outskirts, police said.
The incident took place when the students were burning the waste collected from the panchayat school compound.
Talking to Rakesh Shankar, Vadodara district development officer said he has received a preliminary report on the three students, who have been admitted to nearby hospital and the entire expenditure will be borne by district panchayat.
Further details are awaited.


Latest News from State News Desk