New Delhi: Economics is a bit tough subject as compared to others in board exams. A systematic approach will help students score high marks in Economics as the subject is considered as one of the high scoring subjects. As just two days to go for exams, We are listing here few tricks and trips for the students.
Tips and Tricks:
- You should be clear about the syllabus.
- Divide your course with important topics on everyday.
- Allot time for each section depending upon the knowledge you have about them.
- Attempt same pattern of questions and learn the technique applied to solve those, thus by memorizing the formulae implied on solving those. This will give you a clearer understanding of the subject.
- Solve old question papers, it helps a lot in knowing the format of the question paper. Another important factor in preparation of the subject is the time management. You should try to complete each section as per the time allotted. You must collect as much as previous questions papers of Economics and solve them. This will help you to understand their knowledge better in the subject.
- Depending on the strength and weakness in each section, self evaluate the progress at the end of each section.
- Writing short notes while learning the subject will help you more during the revision time. You can mark the important points if you find in the text books itself. This will help in future reference.
For more information: http://cbse.nic.in/
- NCERT books for microeconomics and macroeconomics
- S. Chand’s microeconomics and macroeconomics
- Jain and Ohri for micro economics and macroeconomics
The standard texts prescribed by the board are enough, but if you have any problem regarding any topic then you can refer to the above listed books.
Latest News from India News Desk