- Apply a thin coat of eye primer first. It helps to make eye makeup last longer. Start from eyelids all the way up under your eyebrow.
- Choose the lightest shade of eye shadow and apply on eyelids.
- Then move onto darker shade. Work at the top of your lid. Use finger to blend.
- Use dark eyeliner for the top lids. Blend it into the bottom lid for a smokey look.
- Conclude it with voluminous mascara.
It is important to apply the right eye cosmetics as eyes are the most sensitive area of the face.