Designer Rimi Nayak shares a list of party fashion essentials: (Agencies)
- Pick up a satin shirt in jazzy colours with black trousers. Tie a ponytail and oversized round bindi for a traditional touch to your look.
- Ripped jeans with a solid neon top and a printed jacket can also get you in party mood. Wear feather earrings and play with your eye make-up.
- Choose a racer front dress and carry a box clutch with it. A ponytail will highlight your dress.
- Satin jumpsuit with pop accessories is another option. Wear it with a pair of high heels.
- A deconstructed silhouette is in vogue this season! Wear an edgy neckpiece with it. Team it up with boots and paint your nails black.
Designer Rimi Nayak shares a list of party fashion essentials: