1. Konda Vishweshwar Reddy (TRS LS member) ridiculed Rahul Gandhi's padyatra and asked the Congress to focus on issues which don’t back fire at them.
2. K Keshava Rao (Secretary General of the ruling TRS) flayed the way streets were flooded with posters and hoardings and made it difficult for the common masses. Rao also urged to not politicise the human issues.
3. Telangana BJP President G Kishan Reddy said Rahul should first talk about farmers' suicides from 2004 to 2014 in the then undivided Andhra Pradesh when Congress was in power.
4. Reddy further said that the poor and farmers are not remembered by Congress when it was in power.
5. However, Telangana Congress leaders said Rahul's padayatra was to meet families of farmers who committed suicide due to debt burden.