Here are some of the tips to hide your dark circles and make your face look fresher. 1. If the eyes look puffy close your eyes and apply a chilled spoon to each one for a couple of minutes.
2. Moisturize your eye area with a good day and night eye cream. Go for a concealer that matches your skin tone. Apply concealer to the lower inside corner under eye and blend outward to center of eye. Avoid a heavy look and do not apply to the entire undereye area.
3. Grate some raw potato and take the juice out of it. Soak cotton balls in it and spread it on the affected area. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
4. Poor eating habits can also contribute to dark circles. Add intake of fruits and green vegetables in your diet along with nuts. Avoid over-consumption of sodium and caffeine.
5. For proper functioning, keeping your body hydrated is vital. So drink atleast three liters of water a day.
6. Slices of cucumber placed on your eyes are a great relief.
7. Try a dark brown or black liner, and if you want to add a pop of color, go for shades in the blue/green family. White or peach-colored liner on the inner rims of your eyes can also help them look brighter.
8. To open up eyes, try applying individual lashes to the outer corners of your eyes. This will create the illusion of wider eyes.
9. Sleep of 7-8 hours is a must. Posture of right sleeping is also important. Keeping your head high, Sleep on your back straight, keeping head high with the help of pillow, when your senses are soothed, this corrects the circulation of blood and fluids.
10. Rose water is a natural toner. Soak cotton balls in rose water and place it on your eyes for 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
11. Gently massage skin are around your eyes with almond oil on a regular basis will lighten the darkness.
12. You will also feel relaxed by rolling on some ice cubes around the eyes.
Here are some of the tips to hide your dark circles and make your face look fresher.
1. If the eyes look puffy close your eyes and apply a chilled spoon to each one for a couple of minutes.