1. "In the last one year the world's perception about India has changed," PM said amid loud chants of "Modi, Modi" when he interacted with the Indian community here.
2. "Today people are excited to come to India. This is the mood that has changed. And after all, the people make the Nation," he tweeted.
3. "India is being seen as the fastest growing economy of the world," Modi said.
4. PM Modi arrived in Seoul on Monday morning to an enthusiastic welcome from the Indian diaspora
5. "Immense enthusiasm as PM @narendramodi reaches South Korea," the Prime Minister's Office tweeted with a picture of Indian diaspora members greeting the prime minister."Indian community welcomes PM @narendramodi to South Korea," the PMO tweeted.
6. PM Modi will hold talks with President Park Geun-hye where a number of agreements are to be inked after which Both leaders will make press statements.
7. President Park is also hosting a banquet in honour of the Indian prime minister in the evening.