The latest smartphone was launched exclusively on Amazon's marketplace. JPN
According to the company, the Q1011 has been initially priced at Rs 9,999 and the first 3,000 customers will receive a free 16GB microSD card with the smartphone. The company is also offering a free flip cover for the customers.
• A five-inch screen (720x1280 pixel) HD IPS display with OGS and a pixel density of 294ppi
• 1.3 GHz quad core processor paired with 1 GB of RAM
• An 8 megapixel rear camera and 2 MP front camera
• 4 GB internal storage (expandable upto 32 GB)
• Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, USB OTG, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM radio.
• Powered by 2,250 mAh battery
• Outstanding battery life of up to 26.82 hours of talk time on 2G, up to 550 hours of standby time on 2G and up to 86.53 hours of continuous music playback using wired headset
• Available in Black and White colours
The latest smartphone was launched exclusively on Amazon's marketplace.