New Delhi: The China based technology firm Zopo has launched its budget phone Hero 1 in India, priced at Rs 12,000. The smartphone will be available via online and offline stores soon.
Following are the specification of the device:
- The Zopo Hero 1 is a dual-SIM supporting smartphone that runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- The handset packs a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) resolution display with pixel density of 293ppi.
- Under-the-hood it sports a 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor,
- The phone is clubbed with 2GB RAM and Mali-T720 MP1 (600MHz) GPU.
- The smartphone houses a 13.2-megapixel autofocus rear camera with OV13850 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, and LED flash, along with a 5-megapixel fixed-focus front-facing camera with f/2.8 aperture and 3P Lens.
- The Zopo Hero 1 houses 16GB of inbuilt storage, out of which 11.13GB is user accessible. The inbuilt storage can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 64GB).
- On the connectivity front, the Hero 1 supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and Micro-USB (with OTG) connectivity.
- It is backed by a 2500mAh removable battery,
- It measures 146.1x70.6x8.65mm and weighs 136 grams.
- It will be available in Black and White colour variants.
"The mobile device market is the most competitive market today and at Zopo we make sure that we are at par with the contemporary trends," Zopo founder, Kevin Xu said on the Zoppo Hero 1 launch.