New Delhi: The Chinese technology firm ZTE has launched its much awaited smartphone ZTE Axon Max in China. The android device is being priced at CNY 2,799 (roughly Rs 28,600) via e- commerce websites.
The company in October has promised to bring its new premium smartphone during the introduction of Axon Mini and Axon Watch. The design of ZTE Axom Max has been kept like its sibling which sports the same Boeing 787 aircraft-grade aluminium-titanium alloy build but is slimmer than the other Axon handsets at 7.5mm.
Following are the features of the device:
- The ZTE Axon Max featured with fingerprint sensor, placed at the rear panel below the rear camera.
- The dual-SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM) supporting Axon Max runs on MiFavor 3.5 UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- It has a 6-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) resolution Amoled display with a calculated pixel density of 367 ppi
- The handset under-the-hood packs an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, clubbed with Adreno 405.
- The ZTE Axon Max is clubbed with 3GB RAM
- The ZTE Axon Max bears a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase detection autofocus (PDAF), and an f/1.9 aperture, apart from a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
- It houses 32GB of inbuilt storage, out of which only 20GB is user accessible.
- The inbuilt storage however, can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 128GB) with hybrid dual-SIM configuration where the second SIM card slot works as a microSD slot.
- The smartphone supports both India-based 4G TDD-LTE Band 40 and FDD-LTE Band 3 alongside other regular connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Type-C, and USB OTG connectivity.
- The ZTE Axon Max is backed by a 4140mAh battery.