New Delhi: The China based technology company ZTE has raised curtain from a Blade series smartphone, the Blade A2 in China, which is the successor to the ZTE Blade A1.
Priced at CNY 699 (approximately Rs 7,000), the smartphone will be available via online shopping website JD.com, stating June 15.
Following are the specifications of the device:
- ZTE Blade A2 features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS 2.5D display
- The device is coupled with 2GB of RAM.
- There is 16GB storage on board and it supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- The Android 5.1 Lollipop-based ZTE Blade A2 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase detection autofocus (PDAF).
- The smartphone also houses a 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash.
- The handset measures 143.8x70.2x7.9mm and weighs 135 grams.
- Apart from 4G LTE, the Blade A2 supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB connectivity options.
- The handset is backed by a 2500mAh battery.
- The ZTE Blade A2 comes with an all-metal body and 4G VoLTE support.
- The Blade A2 sports a 360-degree fingerprint scanner that the company claims can unlock the device in just 0.3 seconds.
- The smartphone packs a hybrid SIM slot which means that it can support either dual-SIM cards or one SIM and another slot for microSD card.
- The Blade A2 comes with 4G LTE and supports VoLTE (voice over LTE) with HD voice call compatibility.
- The Chinese company claims that the smartphone can support download speeds of up to 300Mbps on 4G networks.